12 Oct 2014

Play Time Considerations

It's a great idea when you change your rabbit's play time surroundings, but sometimes, you just limited to what you can give them. Weather it's because of your parents, or just your space in your home. I know that I can't and is really hard to, give Hoppitus and Hippitus different areas to play in. So, what I've done, is to change the area of they're play time instead of carrying them to other parts of my home.

Just to clarify, I do not think it's a wise choice to change the area of your rabbit hutch. That can stay.

It'll be easy if you have a ex-pen. Just give them less space once in a while. I had them craving for even more space when I gave them the whole floor. It caused them to escape a lot more and become more spoiled... They still do things similar when their space was smaller, but after a few weeks to a month, I gave the whole floor back to them. 

Their territory was back once again, but it felt new to them. As a result, I got to see amazing high jumps and binkies. 

It's a matter of perspective.

If you don't want to bring your rabbit out to play time to different places in the house, that is a option that I found useful recently.

Yippee! More space!

They have the whole floor now!

This picture is from a long time ago, but this is how much they wanted play time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Rabbit Owners

Ideas, Reminders, Suggestions, and More Of Another Rabbit Owner's Thoughts: All In One Blog