9 Jan 2015

To Keep Your Rabbit Quiet At Night



As you all know, this blog is full of ideas. If you sleep early, or have a shifted sleep cycle with your rabbit, then you may think you have a "nocturnal rabbit."

The video above was provided from Stormy Rabbits. She had great tips, so I asked her for permission to add this to my blog.

And now for additional ideas:


  1. Give them a night snack inside the cage--a full belly sometimes does the trick
  2. Clicker train before you put them in their cage or before you sleep--perhaps they'll get tired
  3. Turn off all the lights of where you rabbit's cage is--it's night time!
  4. Add a comfy place or a hide out to the cage--like a bunny bed
I use these ideas at dusk since my rabbits always crave for more playtime even if I give them the whole day to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Rabbit Owners

Ideas, Reminders, Suggestions, and More Of Another Rabbit Owner's Thoughts: All In One Blog