1 Oct 2014

Door Holders

I have a bunny abode for my rabbits as a cage. Check out what it is right here
As you can see, my door looks like this and you may have something similar. You can modify it all you want for your own doors like what I have done.







<--This is the door holding product you can buy at leith pet werks





Supplies:

  • clothes pin
  • string (pet safe)
  • scissors
  1. cut a piece of string about the length of the space between the door and the cage when you open it fully. (the length of the official "door holder" )
  2. tie the string together to make a ring
  3. the put one side of the string in the clothes pin
    (For step one)

  4. put so it's nice and tight in the pin
  5. hook the string onto the door and clip the pin to the cage
I hope this worked well with you. Tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Rabbit Owners

Ideas, Reminders, Suggestions, and More Of Another Rabbit Owner's Thoughts: All In One Blog